What We Believe
- We believe in the divine inspiration of the Old and New Testament Scriptures as the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- We believe in the depravity of the whole human family by the fall of our first parents, and salvation by the Grace of God through faith in the Atonement of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We belive in justification by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the obligation of every intelligent creature to love God supremely, to believe what God says and to do what God commands.
- We believe in the necessity of the regeneration of believers through faith.
- We believe in baptism by immersion only as necessary to church fellowship.
- We believe the Lord's Supper is a privilege peculiar to born again believers.